Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

until next year


We say goodbye to my beloved home state today. The car is packed with suitcases, thrift store goodies, and a few boxes of memories that I unearthed at my parents house. We even packed three dozen eggs that we bought from a little farm near the Highwood Mountains. As we say farewell to the treasure state until next year, I'll leave you with a few photos of our visit to the farm.


Alden quickly befriended the two boys, Caleb and Jacob, who's family own the farm. They showed him their swamp, their fort, and their horses. My little city girl was a bit afraid of the horses at first, but she quickly warmed up to them.


Patrick and I both share the dream of someday having a little bit of land in an area like this and erecting a little pre-fab like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment