Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Finds - May 14th

Today was another gorgeous spring day in Seattle so we spent most of the day in the sun, but I was able to step away this evening to check out Deseret Industries for a few minutes. I was met with disappointment again in the furniture section, but on the bright side, I picked up some great vintage canisters for my kitchen that I plan on spraying a bright yellow. I'll post some pictures of that project when I get to it. I also found this shadow box frame:
A few months ago Patrick took Alden to the Emerald City ComiCon and they picked up a pile of buttons that one booth was giving away. I've been wondering what to do with them, and I've finally decided to frame them for Alden's room. I'm excited to hang it up tomorrow.
I've been feeling pretty crafty the last couple of days, so here's to hoping I stay motivated enough to complete a few projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment