Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

A La Modern


Last Friday I was doing a little research on the Kyes tray I bought at Deseret Industries, and I stumbled upon A La Modern, a fabulous little online shop started by two collectors, Bryan and Linda, with a love for "one-of-a-kind, special treasures that you can't find in normal stores." I think this would a great place to find unique and lovely gifts. I know I'll be checking their inventory the next time I'm looking for a birthday or housewarming present.

They are currently having a sale on their goods from Scandinavia. I don't know what my recent obsession with salt & pepper shakers is all about, but I think these ones are really fun:

Here are a few other things from their site that I'm particularly fond of:

Stelton Ice Bucket - $35

No comments:

Post a Comment