Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

gift for two


This weekend was Patrick's 30th birthday. We celebrated a little earlier in the month with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge, but we still managed to make this weekend special. His brother was in town from Austin, making it even more fun. I searched and searched for the right gift this year. I usually know what I want to get for him months in advance, but I had a really hard time this birthday. I finally remembered that he had been talking about getting a new radio back around Christmas. Okay, I admit, he was talking about getting it for me, but I knew he wanted one too. I guess it's nice when there's a gift we can both enjoy.

The first one that came to mind was the Vers radio, but since I had spent most of my budget on our trip, it was out of the question. I settled on this Sangean radio, and we are both really pleased with it. It puts out great sound for it's size and it looks nice too. Plus, we can hook up our iPods to it. Urban Outfitters is currently selling it, but I found it quite a bit cheaper on Amazon.



Oh, and this is obviously not the rant. Still working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment